If you have been diagnosed with a functional, reading, or sports vision impairment then our therapists can set you up with an exercise plan that you can complete in the comfort of your own home.
Based on your RightEye EyeQ test results, you will be prescribed a series of exercises that you can complete through EyeQ Trainer. EyeQ Trainer is a non-invasive, computer based treatment proven to help your functional vision improve.
The exercises rehabilitate all six movement systems of the eye and promotes positive neuroplasticity (the ability of the brain to make important neural connections to the eyes). There are many benefits to the EyeQ Trainer, these include:
- The exercises can be completed at home in your own time
- Uses your own computer, no need to go buy new technology
- Only takes 5 minutes to be completed, twice a day.
- Exercises will train all 12 of your eye muscles
- You will experience noticeable improvements, often only within a few weeks.
- The exercises are low intensity and simple
You experience improved functional vision and smoother, more accurate eye movements. This can lead to better focus and concentration, enhanced balance and hand-eye co-ordination, and increased performance in everything from reading to driving to sports.
EyeQ Trainer is personalised to your unique needs, this means that your identified vision impairments are the focus of the EyeQ Trainer exercises prescribed.
Call us today on 01483 616 390 or visit our centre at Allen House, Chertsey Street, Guildford, GU1 4HL to learn more about EyeQ Trainer.